Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The starting point.

Where are you from?
-Harlan Kentucky is where I am from. A very small town in southeastern kentucky.

What is my experience with writing?
-I must say I do not have that much experience with writing. I feel that this is because I do not enjoy writing for fun. Outside of school hardly ever write.

What do you believe in?
-I am a firm believer in respect. I believe in treating others the exact same way you would want someone to treat you.

What kind of culture do I consume?
-When I don't have anthing to do and even sometimes when I do have things to do, I find myself turning to basketball. I enjoy playing basketball and also watching it in my spare time.

Why am I in college?
-The reason I am in college is because i believe that it is the final step to where I need to be in life to be succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment